Saturday, October 18, 2014

Neglect

So many times I've wanted to post a quick update (mostly as I use the blog as a photo filter and enjoy looking back), yet we're so far behind I felt I needed to "catch up".

So, some random posts.

We're loving our little tinny boat.  Love exploring port moody by water.  Only challenge is that we catch more bloody crab from the shore than the boat.  Not cool
Riles just adores his dad.  I think he's not too shabby himself.
 Who is this girl?!

Saturday morning @ greatweys.  Vani loves nan's jam.
So proud of this lawn.  And glad we took a picture then... not so pretty now unfortunately.  Should have sold the house when it looked good...
Spent two weeks @ Outback in August, just love our time there, for its simplicity and the lifestyle we enjoy while there.

This Marina that the kids made was DAYS of fun.



Our baby is all grown up.  It suits her, we just love our time with my little buddy.

Nan had an EPIC jam summer, working with my aunt + uncle yoli and regan for two full freezers!  Kudos, family.  You guys are hard core.
 Just a subset of one afternoon.


@ Stampede (work).  Doesn't this remind you of the house on Up?

No comments: