Saturday, October 18, 2014

Kids


Some moments with the kids.
Mom's kitten, mittens, was put through the test.  She was insanely tolerant, and tortured for her kindness.  Here was at least 40 minutes of carting her in and out of the kitty carrier.  Poor thing.



This picture is just so her.  Belly out, phone tucked under the arm, striding down the street.  SO KIVANI!

Riles loves "rowing" the hammock.  Relief as before this it was endless pushing.


We love where we live.  Well, I do, Si wants to move to a quieter street.  Love our sunset dinners @ SFU though.  Riley recently started Skabogganing (I just made up that word, it means he sits on a skateboard and flies down the mountain like a toboggan), and man, he's fast!



  After a lovely day @ the aquarium, a trip to the beach.

The first day of cold snuck up on us after I'd just promised to roast marshmallows.  Never fear, the fireplace worked just fine.
SOOOO tall mama

Coming back from a business trip, welcomed by this overloaded dad.  Si, you're awesome, and so strong!


Aka - mom you left the paint within reach of my bed.  I had thought the quiet was Vani going to sleep, and even commented to Si that I couldn't get over how good she was being that night.  Alas, not the case.
 See how dirty her hands/arm are?  You should see her room.
 More boat action.  The kids love it.  We can launch about 5 minutes from our house.








No comments: