Monday, October 27, 2014

Vani's first dance class

Poor second child that she is, this is her first 'real' class, and she did great with being on her own from the start (although quiet, no crying).  I was tardy on the signups so missed the whole gradual entry thing.

While I have nightmares about always showing up at ballet class when I was little wearing a bathing suit and all others in pretty pouffy dresses, ironically I didn't have an outfit for her and this bating suit seems just perfect.  And so the cycle continues!

Isn't my gorgeous cute?  With our neighbour.




Vons loves to dance, and we have regular dance parties at home.  Really, in dance class they do these random "walk on your toes", and "play with this wand" while I actually just want them to pump the music and rock out with the kids, but at least she's cute!

No comments: