It was Simon's birthday yesterday. Riley was extra smiley, and stuck his belly out further, giggled more often and jiggled even more randomly than usual just to look particularly cute.
Lovely afternoon at the Graces. Si's brother Matt has gutted and is rebuilding his house, it's at the nice part where all the hard electrical, gas etc work is done and the kitchens and bathrooms are now coming together. Stunning, huge job! He used his oven for the first time to bake a cake (delish!) and MrsG put on quite a spread, so my stomach is thrilled.
We love you, Si
Rant warning - the weather is shocking. I'm beyond frustrated. Furious. With just one week left of mat leave, the rain just doesn't stop. I feel like all my plans for a lovely spring, all the trips we'd planned when the two of us are off - all gone. And back at work I'm anticipating a tough next few months, even if I can take a long weekend its never the same; you can never really turn off your head over a few days. So frustrated. URRRGHH. I'm on a pictures strike 'cause the weather is so awful you always need a flash. As soon as there is enough sun that Riley is lit, I'll take more pictures. Deal?
Let's hope for sun next week. Riley is too cute right now to go long without some photos.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment