I'm so far behind I don't know where to start. Will update someday.
But for now, its 11pm and I just ran to the shops to get poor Riles Tylenol - his eye teeth are the most painful yet it seems, he woke up screaming a few times last night and it seems worse tonight. I just have to say that Si is the best dad. He has a patience and ability to distract and understand what Riles needs that I can only strive for. He has him calm now, rocking in the rocking chair with the trucks book in front of him, lights dimmed and R nodding off to sleep.
Thanks Si
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi guys!
Thanks again so much for making the trek down for our wedding. It was a bit chaotic for us, but we were so happy to have you there and hope you had a good time too! Yes - we still owe you a trip to BC.
Love,
Jfu & Castle
Post a Comment