Thursday, May 24, 2012

Split

Split update this week

I'm in SAfrica for Tye's funeral.  Its strange to be here when its no longer "home".  We are staying at a long-time friend's guesthouse, which is lovely, and I enjoyed getting together with my girls from high school on sunday, but otherwise its been quite the logistics trip.  However, Kivani is being a gem - she was great on the plane, is being a trooper here, carted around to the courts and home affairs twice; thanks Vons.

Si's juggling it all back home.  Nanny and Andrea have been helping with Tenge, and babysat Riles yesterday (he is only in daycare a few days a week, needed someone to cover).  Si's mom nana is quite ill and still trying to gather her strength after her surgery.  Please send your best thoughts her way.

We got Riles a runbike just before I left; Si took him out on the trails:




No comments: